Fuck Yeah Long Beach

Winter Wonderland
Feb 27

Winter Wonderland

The Ragga Muffins Festival is coming this weekend for the annual ‘hot box’ of the Long Beach Arena.  Decent lineup this year headed by Israel Vibration
Feb 16

The Ragga Muffins Festival is coming this weekend for the annual ‘hot box’ of the Long Beach Arena.  Decent lineup this year headed by Israel Vibration

Lakers vs. Celtics tonight!  It’s time to remind the world who is the back to back champion
Feb 10

Lakers vs. Celtics tonight!  It’s time to remind the world who is the back to back champion

The Women’s Conference is no longer :(.  Jerry Brown’s wife declined to continue the Women’s Conference which has grown to enormous success under the dynamic leadership of Maria Shriver.  Over the years, the Women’s Conference has brought to Long Beach all types of leaders including the Dalai Lama, Bono, Michelle Obama, Oprah (not my fav, but whatever), Sandra Day O’Connor, etc.  I’m sorry to see this event go.  You will be missed, Maria!
Feb 4

The Women’s Conference is no longer :(.  Jerry Brown’s wife declined to continue the Women’s Conference which has grown to enormous success under the dynamic leadership of Maria Shriver.  Over the years, the Women’s Conference has brought to Long Beach all types of leaders including the Dalai Lama, Bono, Michelle Obama, Oprah (not my fav, but whatever), Sandra Day O’Connor, etc.  I’m sorry to see this event go.  You will be missed, Maria!

fuckyeahunitedstates:

Long Beach, California
Jan 27

fuckyeahunitedstates:

Long Beach, California

Sadly, Long Beach’s “Good Foot” is in its 13th and final year.  This is easily the best dance party in the city and will be greatly missed.  This is not a normal bar, DJ, dance floor with wallflowers stalking their prey.  99% of the people who come to the Good Foot are there to dance and have a good time.  The other 1% are getting another drink at the bar.   Click the photo to get up and get, get, get down..
Jan 17

Sadly, Long Beach’s “Good Foot” is in its 13th and final year.  This is easily the best dance party in the city and will be greatly missed.  This is not a normal bar, DJ, dance floor with wallflowers stalking their prey.  99% of the people who come to the Good Foot are there to dance and have a good time.  The other 1% are getting another drink at the bar.   Click the photo to get up and get, get, get down..

Street artist, JR, will be receiving this year’s prize at the 2011 TED Conference in Long Beach.  Last year’s prize went to food activist, Jamie Oliver.
Jan 15

Street artist, JR, will be receiving this year’s prize at the 2011 TED Conference in Long Beach.  Last year’s prize went to food activist, Jamie Oliver.

Dec 13
Record high of 87 in Long Beach yesterday
Dec 12

emptyfreeway:

Long Beach native Zack de la Rocha (One Day As A Lion) hanging with artist Ernesto Yerena (Hecho con Ganas) in Echo Park, signing posters, discussing homeland security, and printing tees.

(via emptyfreeway-deactivated2010122)